Gabe Thayn and Cameron Urry are the co-founders at Adigma, a data-driven, innovative marketing technology company that uses custom-built, data-driven paid search marketing structure to create an individualized toolset for businesses.
During this episode, you will learn how to how to boost your local business in paid search and SEO search rankings. Learn the difference between local and organic SEO including the role content plays towards traffic. Find out ways to obtain your customer’s data the correct way and increase your new customer findings by 30%.
- 02:08 – Background and introduction
- 06:08 – Success in the self storage business
- 10:05 – The difference between local and organic SEO
- 10:18 – “If you get optimized and you’re ranking high you’re going to get massive volume.” – Cameron Urrg
- 13:30 – The role content plays in this industry
- 27:50 – Monitoring the acceleration rate of occupancy
- 32:04 – “Everyone has some level of data. Max out what you can do, have a plan, and figure it out.” – Cameron Urrg
- 33:23 – Obtaining your customer data the correct way
- 40:06 – What else does Adigma has to offer its customers?
- 44:02 – Increase your new customer findings by 30%+
- 47:40 – When to properly raise rent for maximum yield
If you enjoyed this episode, do us a favor and share it! Also if you haven’t’ already, please take a minute to leave us a 5-star review on iTunes.