Scott Jensen is a Senior Marketing and Business Strategist. His recent work was as SVP of Marketing at Partner Fusion as the manager of SEM, Product, Creative and Data Science. In addition, his consulting practice helps companies around the world apply digital marketing to their business strategy.
During this episode, you will hear Kevin and Scott discuss why every business should target each type of customer with a different value proposition. Understand how to segment your customers and define what value can be offered to different segments. Listen to the end to learn the price of converting a potential client into a sale.
- 00:24 – Customers segmentation & targeting
- 01:44 – How customers can be segmented for a Self-Storage business
- 06:44 – Using A/B testing for price increase decisions
- 10:44 – Differentiating value proposition for different types of customers
- 12:43 – “People who are on autopay, they stay longer” – Kevin
- 13:38 – Segmenting customers for a car dealership
- 17:21 – Price of converting a potential client into a sale
If you enjoyed this episode, do us a favor and share it! Also if you haven’t’ already, please take a minute to leave us a 5-star review on iTunes.