Daniel Lo is the Founder and CEO of GoGoChart, an award-winning advertising technology company specialises in go to market strategy, paid search ads, ASO, user acquisition, and global mass scale for companies all over the world.
During this episode, you will hear Daniel’s story how he went from several failing businesses to success with GoGoChart. You will also understand how mobile apps marketing works and learn what tips and techniques can help mobile app’s rankings. Listen to the end to hear Daniel’s advice for all startups.
- 01:17 – Daniel Lo introduction and background
- 07:41 – Why it takes longer to build an app
- 10:19 – What affects app rankings in App Store
- 10:47 – “We bought cheap traffic to get to the top rankings, and then exposure gave us the high-quality traffic”. – Daniel Lo
- 13:00 – Not every business needs an app
- 14:20 – “We were the first in Hong Kong to be certified by Apple for Apple search ads”. – Daniel Lo
- 17:45 – Tips on improving app rankings
- 24:00 – Advice for all startups
If you enjoyed this episode, do us a favor and share it! Also if you haven’t’ already, please take a minute to leave us a 5-star review on iTunes.