“We want to bring blockchain to your Mom and to the Mom and Pops”
Maziar Sadri is the chief product officer of Unification, the first protocol to integrate existing user bases into blockchain technology, creating a user-controlled open data marketplace. Mazi led 3 products to leadership positions in their category, including Answers, Messenger, and the Yahoo!
During this episode, Maziar will share how the new generation of blockchain is changing the world. He will focus on how Unification is brining blockchain to brick and mortar stores. Listen to the end for insight on how this technology can change how enterprises sell and exchange customer data.
- 01:31 – Maziar background and passion
- 05:19 – Machine learning and adjust to the market
- 09:12 – What is blockchain
- 11:44 – Paying a client in Bitcoin and selling it low
- 14:57 – Accountability and transactions with smart contracts
- 17:05 – A new generation of currency that is changing the world
- 26:12 – Bringing blockchain to brick and mortar stores
- 31:17 – How much does it cost for this service
- 32:16 – Selling and exchanging customer data
If you enjoyed this episode, do us a favor and share it! Also if you haven’t’ already, please take a minute to leave us a 5-star review on iTunes.