“You think that offline retail is dying, but its not”
Steve Suh is the co-founder of Floship, a global cross-border e-commerce fulfillment company. They service online retailer that wants to take their business internationally.
During this episode, Steve will share key insight into ECommerce trends and how some retailers are yielding such high gross. You hear about what companies like Walmart and Amazon are doing differently in order to stay on top.
Steve and Kevin will also talk about how the new pop up store model might be the best strategy. Learn about the E-commerce and retail growth in Hong Kong and find out what is next in for the future for Floship.
Quotes:“It even easier for an online retailer to go offline” - Steve Suh Click To Tweet “You think that offline retail is dying, but it's not” - Steve Suh Click To Tweet
- 01:05 – What is Floship?
- 03:45 – Stevens backstory
- 09:16 – The progression of Floship
- 11:47 – E-Commerce trends and high retail gross
- 13:13 – What Walmart and Amazon are doing differently
- 15:12 – E-commerce and retail growth in Hong Kong
- 18:01 – Pop up stores and going from online to an offline store
- 22:21 – What’s next for Floship?
- 24:34 – Two sides to the Chinese customer
If you enjoyed this episode, do us a favor and share it! Also if you haven’t’ already, please take a minute to leave us a 5-star review on iTunes.